Friday, November 30, 2007

Keep america beautiful, grow a beard, take a bath and burn a billboard

6 hour flight to HI from the 770- I am @ in a bulkhead seat- lots of legroom- 767-400- nice I must say- my second time on one- my 1st was in 00 to dallas- it seemed more cramped- I am by the galley but the coffee has not began to brew yet- I passed out thanks to some muscle relaxers only to be awoken by a the awful smell of microwaved food being served for lunch- I passed on the meal needless to say- I raged some biscuits for the nap- 2/17/07 and woke up during rainbow song- maybe I will find my gold @ the end of he rainbow?! It is a cool 60 degrees on the plane and I have nothing to keep warm- the blankets are taken so I guess I have to stop being a puss- my toes are numb and the turbulence is pretty bad- across from me there is a very eclectic hippie- reminds me of judy silk- I would bet that she lives in Hawaii and has left the hustle and bustle life for the simple stuff- lives on necessity and not greed- could this be the right approach to life?- to be truly happy?- less is more approach- I often wonder this- the buddhist seem to think so- but does this work in western society? I think it would be pretty near impossible to live the minimalist life for me- although I do not need things to be happy- I do like to have possessions- are they just distractions for me? Distractions to what may be the real goal in life- or do they aid in achieving that goal of being happy? Is there such thing as “positive poverty” In the western society? yet you are still able to live a normal life, have kids and raise a family- I don‘t want a gold digga but I know no one wants a broke nigga? Without a job how would I travel or really enjoy the things I have grown to love?

drink cart is coming- they now offer glasses of water, not bottles- and no biscoffs b/c they had a meal service- what has happened to the airline I once loved so much? As for biscoffs and get a whole sleeve b/c no one ever ate them- I feel that they have betrayed me with my one true love that delta provided- I now have a large black ass in my face as a turn to the right- wow, is all I have to say about that. I did get some peanuts though- the bag smaller then ever and my stomach made its 1st growl of the day- bag still just as hard to open…but after seeing an ass that sir mix a lot would drool over it has ruined my appetite-

The airport in maui was very circa 1985 Hilton head style. Come to find out I flew into the small airport- 100 cab ride later to the main airport for my car I head to the hotel- I grab a bite to eat and a stuarts cream soda- I was in heaven for that alone.

No comments: